15 Foods That Burn Belly Fat Fast
For women it is more difficult to lose belly fat because the female body stores more fat for fertility purposes.
This is evolutionarily evolved to have sufficient energy for during the pregnancy period.
Here is a list of foods that can help you to lose weight. Losing weight is not easy, but with a proper diet and exercise you can lose weight in a natural way.
There are certain foods that help to burn abdominal fat and some which help more to contribute to abdominal fat.
So without further ado.
Here is a list of 15 Foods That Burn Belly Fat Fast:
- Avocados: contain two nutrients that are crucial to burn belly fat: They contain 11 to 17 grams of fiber per avocado, making you feel full longer and contain monounsaturated fatty acids which have been shown to target abdominal fat in various studies.
- Peanuts: almost all nuts and seeds are good for this purpose. These are the best: pistachios, walnuts, almonds (or almond paste), pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and linseed. They give you full feeling for a long time and are packed with healthy, fats and minerals that are good for burning belly fat.
- Vegetables: such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, kale and cabbage contain certain special vitamins, like indole-3-carbinol (I3C) that help to deal with certain estrogens that stimulate the storage of belly fat.
- Eggs: eggs are not bad. They are energy bombs and full of belly fat burning proteins, vitamins such as B6, B12, A, D, E and K, folic acid, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and omega-3 fatty acids. Moreover, they will make you feel satisfied for a longer time.
- Dark Chocolate: dark chocolate has nearly eight times more antioxidants than strawberries, and contains substances such as theobromine and caffeine that have a positive effect on your metabolism. Also, dark chocolate contains a significant amount of oleic acid, which is a monounsaturated fat., for the best results choose chocolate with a cocoa content which is 78% or higher.
- Oats: packed with fiber and all the goodness of whole grains. however avoid processed, sugary variant and choose unprocessed oats and make your own porridge there. Add some cinnamon, walnuts and berries to give your porridge more flavour.
- Green tea: besides the fact that green tea contains powerful antioxidants, several scientific studies of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition have shown that green tea burns fat and stimulates the metabolism.
- Beans: black beans, white beans, mashed beans, and lima beans all have 6 or more grams of fiber per ½ cup (= 120 ml). Fibres remove toxins in your body and reduces your belly fat significantly.
- Berries: strawberries, raspberries and blackberries are full of fibers that inhibit the absorption of sugar. They also contain many vitamins that can prevent cravings.
- Cinnamon: cinnamon contains a specific type of anti-oxidant that increases the insulin sensitivity and thereby helps effectively to stabilize your blood sugar. So this basically means that your body will store less belly fat.
- Chili peppers: the active ingredient in chili peppers and chili powder, ‘capsaicin’, causes more calories to be burned, furthermore your blood sugar gets stabilized. So there is less room for fat storage. Also eating spicy foods will force you to eat less. 🙂
- Yogurt: the majority of yogurt is bad for your stomach. Usually it contains loads of sugar and you want to avoid that if you want to have a flat stomach. However, yogurt, greek yogurt and cottage cheese are full of probiotics which can contribute to getting a flat stomach. For this always choose the organic, raw version.
- Wild salmon: definitely a winner when it comes to burning belly fat. Due to the high amount of protein and omega 3, it is a very good food that is efficient in burning belly fat. Many people have an omega-3 deficiency and once they take it in their diet they see it eliminates their belly fat.
- Protein-rich foods: such as wild salmon, eggs from free-range chickens, whey powder (my favorite is this one because it has less artificial components than the other brands) and meat from grass fed cattle because this is a good natural source of CLA. This is a type of fat that has been shown in several studies to burn fat. The interesting protein that your body burn about 30% of their calories after you’ve eaten it.
If you liked this article and are ready to START to lose weight, my own eBook is the best place to start your weight loss journey!
Why? Because it WORKED FOR ME.
So that means it will work definitely for you!!!!
It is about changing your mindset and changing your eating habits to find a plan that works in the long run and better: one that you can apply whenever and as long as you want.
If you are ready to make some changes in your life. This is the ONLY place you should start. I will teach you exactly how to make the necessary changes in your diet.
Read the information about the program 20 Rules for Losing Weight and see how you can book real results in the long run.
Any questions? Feel free to comment here under or email me!