Vegan Sushi Bowl
Are you also a sushi enthusiast? The only thing with making sushi, is that it requires a certain amount of time, discipline and skill. Not to mention the amount of resources!
This recipe will enable you to give you the same flavor but made in a very short time. The sushi bowl! It is again, easy to make and just as delicious as sushi.
What do you need for 2 large servings of the Vegan Sushi Bowl?
- 200 grams of rice (or sushi rice)
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 avocado
- 2 or 3 sheets of nori
- 1 bowl of seaweed salad
- 2 large tablespoons sesame seeds (I used regular and black sesame)
- 20ml sushi seasoning or rice vinegar
- 20 ml of soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons seasoning sushi or rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi spread
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
What should you do?
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- When the rice has cooled, divide the sushi seasoning (or rice vinegar) and the sesame seeds over the rice. Stir well.
- As you cool the rice, you cut the vegetables into strips, rings, adapters, etc.
- In the meantime create a dressing of soy sauce, seasoning, wasabi and coconut sugar.
- 5. When the rice has cooled your spoon into bowls and do it nicely with the vegetables. The dressing you serve with it separately.