Vegetables With the Most Protein
- One small artichoke contains three grams of protein – which is about half the amount in an egg. Go and cook them!
- With one gram of protein in each asparagus – a fair size – this is the clear winner. Also good for your waistline when this is green steamed or grilled at best. When does the season starts again?
- No wonder vegetarians process beans in almost any dish (even brownies). They contain many good nutrients per 100 grams, you get the same amount of protein inside and one egg. In addition, beans are a source of fiber and complex carbohydrates.
- Scoop it, for there is about 3 grams of protein in every 100 grams of broccoli! Don’t overcook them; it is best to steam broccoli. Add some chilli and garlic for an extra metabolism boost. Forget the stumps are not – they are just as nutritious.
- Not everyone is a fan of these, but this green bombs contain less than 4 grams of protein per serving (about four tablespoons). They can be cooked or grilled.
- You a bit to get the same amount of protein as in an egg. But a simple trick to this is to replace the white carbohydrates in a recipe for cauliflower. For example, you can make a pizza base of cauliflower. Win win situation!
- 3 grams of protein per serving corn will not replace a chicken breast immediately (22 grams of protein per 100 grams), but it’s a start. In addition to use maize in many dishes; your Mexican salsa to a simple salad.
- 100 grams of watercress gives you four grams of protein – and many other healthful benefits. Watercress is not for nothing recently named the most healthy vegetable. Go to the grocery store right now!
Try an Amazing Program That Will Help You Lose Weight
If you liked the information in this article and are ready to START to lose weight, my own eBook is the best place to start your weight loss journey!
Why? Because it WORKED FOR ME.
So that means it will work definitely for you!!!!
It is about changing your mindset and changing your eating habits to find a plan that works in the long run and better: one that you can apply whenever and as long as you want.
If you are ready to make some changes in your life. This is the ONLY place you should start. I will teach you exactly how to make the necessary changes in your diet.
Read the information about the eBook 20 Rules for Losing Weight and see how you can book real results in the long run.
Any questions? Feel free to comment here under or email me!